Re-accredited by NAAC with A+ grade (CGPA 3.55 out of 4) in 2017 (3rd cycle)
The election to the College Union is conducted based on the Parliamentary model as per para 6.2.4 of the J M Lyngdoh Commission Report and the order passed by the Supreme Court of India in SLP No. 24295/2004 and the High court of Kerala. The College Union comprises a students 'general council and an executive. All students are members of the students' general council.
The Student Council of the College-
- Chairperson : Ann Mary Anto (II B Sc. Chemistry)
- Vice-Chairperson : Ganga V A (II B Com. Finance)
- General Secretary : Anusha Reji (II B Sc. Zoology)
- Joint Secretary : Gayathri Viswanath ( II B Sc. Zoology)
- Fine Arts Secretary : Pournami V P (II B Sc. Chemistry)
- Magazine Editor : Anjana P Sreedhar (I B Sc. Zoology)
- University Union Councillors : (1) Merse Rose Shoby (III B Sc. Zoology) (2) Christeena Johnson (III B Com.)
- General Captain of Sports : Geethu Krishna (III B Sc. Zoology)
In addition there are representatives for each year of UG and PG courses and secretaries for each of the subject associations.