Re-accredited by NAAC with A+ grade (CGPA 3.55 out of 4) in 2017 (3rd cycle)
1. Anjana Sajeevan of I DC Physics and Sreelakshmi V of I Bcom Finance are selected as the interns for the Zinglin group based on Mumbai. Four students were called for GD (Group Discussion) which include Anna Jose and Anu Dasan from I DC Physics apart from Anjana & Sreelakshmi.
2. Kalathinkal Sojiya Joy of I DC BSc Zoology have obtained two internships from Shayadri Foundation for CSR project and Eve donus film as content writer.
3. Jerney Varghese of III DC English is selected for internship in Voice Over (English) by the company, ConnectEd Technologies (Mumbai).
4. Anna Jose of I DC Physics, Anna K Seby of II Msc Mathematics and Sanchal of II DC Economics have been selected for internship with the American firm, GAO Tech through which they will get the opportunity to participate in their international business dealings.
5. Sreelakshmi from I DC Bcom got an internship at Muskurahat Foundation which is a non-profit organization which helps kids of unprivileged families. Its a one month internship with stipend of the range 5000-10000. She have so been selected for the internship with Zinglin group.
6. Many students from all departments, have applied and were selected for an internship with the international firm MUN which works in association with UNO. Since it's a marketing intership few of them only are planning to pursue it, according to their interests.